Thursday, 16 June 2016

Sunday Brunch

I have not posted for some time,thats not because I've been hiding in a cupboard though times like now,i would love to do that!! I have been cooking but have been very very tired & exhausted by day end. The husband is doing fine ,by fine i mean, he is trying to support me!! I hope by now he realizes its not my onus alone to keep everything going,its his as just as much!! Hez a pretty hassle free man though. Almost eates everything I can cook & is not very fussy about food either. But even then, it doesnt hurt to try to cook nice once in a while. So, this sunday, decided a very simple menu of mug dal,jeera rice, Kosha mangsho & begun bhaja.

The recipes are here:
http://www.vegrecipesofindia.com/jeera-rice-recipe-cumin-rice/
http://www.peekncook.com/Show-A-Recipe/2022/bhaja-muger-dal



Tried and tasted menu..just one tip, add salt to rice very judiciously,its a bit tricky for novice people like me. Also,I added half tsp of sugar while cooking the rice, it did tastes better then without the sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment