Tuesday, 21 June 2016

A sudden sunday brunch

When suddenly the docs appointment for early sunday morning was cancelled, it took me a minute to think what am I gonna cook!! Offcourse, I need loads of homework(read, searching recipes)!! With Ma back in town & and with my entire family in town I had to express my hapiness. And nothing shows happiness more than a Happy meal!!Somehow,decided upon peas pulao & Pepper chicken. More so,as one of my friend had shared pepper chicken recipe just a few days back. Peas pulao was a bit difficult as the amount of water is a deal!! Pepper chicken somehow turned out better than expectations & with not many masalas. It actually feels nice to cook different stuff on sunday though that means sacrificing a bit of the late morning sleep while the Hubby snores to glory,anyway,worth a sunday meal! :) :)

Peas Pulao Recipe:
http://www.vegrecipesofindia.com/matar-pulao-peas-pulao-recipe/

Pepper Chicken:
http://indianhealthyrecipes.com/pepper-chicken-recipe/ & Vijeta(my culinary specialist dear friend).


No comments:

Post a Comment