A post too soon?? Yeah, too excited about a succesfull venture in kitchen!! Its not that i cooked up a storm but I did something I never could in all my previous attempts!! As silly as it sounds, its 'Alu-Paratha'. Yep, simple stuffed paratha. First time I could make an edible version of it!! In all these months of me in the kitches, I did try a stuff or two,like egg burger,Gola-ruti,Noodles,pasta, etc. Pasta has been highly succesfull & has become a quick go-to.
Pasta recipe:
http://cookclickndevour.com/white-sauce-pasta-recipe-how-to-make & Courtesy: Ma & Vijeta.
Alu Paratha:
http://www.vegrecipesofindia.com/punjabi-aloo-paratha-recipe (And the guy who makes delicious parathas just outside my office. I did observe him very keenly to learn how he was rolling the paratha. Stared at him so bad that I almost embarrased the poor guy!! :P :P )
Gola ruti has been one of my fav tiffin time foods & is sooo easy to make & hubs is pretty fond of it too!!
A lot of times, either in the evening or even at dinner time, we end up hating the idea of plain rotis, thus begins the search for alternatives. Oh yes,wondering about my diet plans?? Dont, I dont think I can stick to it!! :P :P
Pasta recipe:
http://cookclickndevour.com/white-sauce-pasta-recipe-how-to-make & Courtesy: Ma & Vijeta.
Alu Paratha:
http://www.vegrecipesofindia.com/punjabi-aloo-paratha-recipe (And the guy who makes delicious parathas just outside my office. I did observe him very keenly to learn how he was rolling the paratha. Stared at him so bad that I almost embarrased the poor guy!! :P :P )
Gola ruti has been one of my fav tiffin time foods & is sooo easy to make & hubs is pretty fond of it too!!
A lot of times, either in the evening or even at dinner time, we end up hating the idea of plain rotis, thus begins the search for alternatives. Oh yes,wondering about my diet plans?? Dont, I dont think I can stick to it!! :P :P

No comments:
Post a Comment