Tuesday, 12 June 2018

To a new home,new beginnings...

A lot transpired in past one year. Welcomed 2018 partying hard in our home. In true essence, this is "OUR" home!! Better part of last year was spent fighting over interior,furniture,color of rooms(so many walls is exhausting),decorative,wall hangings& even name plate!!! The fight itself was exhausting topped by shifting my huge load of existing furniture!!!

Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed the phase. It felt like I'm finally settling in. I'm able to see the anchor.
Though was cooking for better part of last year and did try some of the recipes. Regular cooking does grows on one. New found absolute pleasure is baking though!! From chocolate cookies to cakes,baking has turned into one of my favorite stress-busters!! And nobody in family bakes like me!! yay!!!!

With the summer season,came across two amazing easy recipes: Mango Kulfi & Mango Cake.

Trust me,its easy to my level. Here you go:

The recipe of mango kulfi is from new found treasure trove of PeekNCook. There are a few recipes I have bookmarked & intend to try with the huge success of Mango Kulfi!!





The Mango Cake recipe is from quintessential favourite Tarla Dalal:




I generally bake at 170deg for 40 mins but for this one, I realised 180 would have been better. Took a lonnnggg time & was basically moist.

I intend to try a couple of other recipes with mango & keep the recipes safe in this blog!!

Wish me luck!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment