As they life goes on,no matter what...I'm trying to cope with the loss,with the pain. The only thing that keeps hurting me is the in-sensitiveness of people. Or is it just me who is overtly emotional & thinks that people would be concerned for me as much as I am for them or their well-being. But it is not so...in general,people are jealous & bitchy. I'm not much of a show-off person and for me its hard. People who are pretentious & jealous,I intend to cut them off my life. But its difficult to believe that the pain I felt because of so-called family's in-sensitiveness is not shared by any. I understood, my pain,my loss belongs to me & me alone.
Some families are so strange that at certain times it feels like everything is a facade & every thing is associated with a rooted cause. Nothing truly seems heartfelt at times. Even if I try, I cant lie or I cant be double-faced like most others I see. This actually is contributing to my restlessness, my depression. I'm trying all I can to keep myself away from depression which comes anyway as a result of such abrupt changes & specially with me being very vulnerable. Specially when I see insensitivity of the person I least expect from. Somehow, I will have to turn back for the sake of my future & my sanity & I realize now is the best time.
Some families are so strange that at certain times it feels like everything is a facade & every thing is associated with a rooted cause. Nothing truly seems heartfelt at times. Even if I try, I cant lie or I cant be double-faced like most others I see. This actually is contributing to my restlessness, my depression. I'm trying all I can to keep myself away from depression which comes anyway as a result of such abrupt changes & specially with me being very vulnerable. Specially when I see insensitivity of the person I least expect from. Somehow, I will have to turn back for the sake of my future & my sanity & I realize now is the best time.
No comments:
Post a Comment