Saturday, 16 April 2016

Tha lazy beginning

Well,I'm not supposed to be regular!! So, I did cook up with all my might on poila!! The menu was utterly simple & something my mums will just smirk at but hey,its me,remember....5 yrs back I dint know what 'pachfhoron' was..So,cut me some slack & let me bask in the glory!! Now,all the excuses made,the menu was:Bori diye Laal Saag, aam dal, Begun bhaja & kochi pathar jhol. Yeah,even that took me hours & pretty well dehydrated me!! But then I guess it was worth it!! Hubby loved it or atleast claimed so!! So mission accomplished...On second thoughts, I,for once loved my own cooked mutton!!!And,this was only my second attempt at cooking my fav food!!yayyyy!!! Pretty proud I must say :D I think I'm having the post-diet food craving,so I almost love everything edible under the sun!! Ah,I got to get back to my sad diet but the thought itself is so depressing!! Cant wait to get pregnant,one reason being I'll get to eat whatever I want & whenever I want!! Sigh!! Attaching below the proof of my kitchen adventure:


No comments:

Post a Comment